Read our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement here (updated 26/06/20)
PSA Rugby Academies – England
The PSA Rugby Academies East England (Finborough School) will take place from Monday 10th – Friday 14th August 2020.
The revised 5 day non-residential format, open to 10-16yrs boys/13-16yrs girls, will run from 8.30am-3pm daily, with an online evening programme from 6.30-8pm.
The modified programme format, with a focus on skills-based, non-contact rugby and physical development delivered by our top team of rugby educators, with the online module covering sports science webinars, interactive quizzes and group work based around the 9PSAVs values framework. Both programmes across the two venues will comply with the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the RFU & UK Government with respect to rugby camp programmes, including potential programme change and/or cancellation at short notice in the event of any significant change in Government/Health Authority guidance.
Please note that there are limited numbers per age group/per gender, plus minimum booking numbers will apply in order to deliver programmes to each specified age/gender grouping.
Read on below to find out more or contact us by email (email@example.com), by starting a Web Chat on this page, by sending us a message or calling us on WhatsApp on +44 7761 497592 should you have any queries on any aspect of the updated schedule.
Included In The Price
Our elite level coaches at our PSA Rugby Academies, such as Simon Sinclair and Rocky Clarke have played and/or coached at the highest level of the youth and/or senior professional game. For more information on the high performance aspects that our Rugby Academy programme covers, please see our “specialist areas covered” section, with links to articles, at the bottom of the page.
With the new programme format, including our new online learning platform development, we will be adapting our player reporting to make it more interactive and player-driven. We will be in contact with all customers in advance of their Academy programmes to share more details on this area.
Based on our new 9PSAVs values framework, our Staff Mentors, Coaches and Sports Science experts will provide your player with the opportunities to gain important life skills that will help them to prosper, not only as players but as leaders and people.
PSA Academies has partnered with Endsleigh Insurance to provide invaluable cover specifically designed for PSA Academies players. You will receive a summary of insurance cover after booking, however key benefits include:
- Cover for over 90 sports and activities are included as standard (full details are available within policy documentation).
- Cancellation and curtailment of the trip due to accident, illness or sickness.
- If taken ill or have an accident, Endsleigh will pay emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Additional costs incurred to repatriate, if medically necessary.
- Reasonable costs to return home if a close relative is seriously ill.
- Reimbursement if luggage is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
- Endsleigh will help replace passports, or visas if they are lost or stolen.
- Money stolen either from your person or while locked away, will be replaced.
- If a player accidentally injures someone or damage their property, Endsleigh will cover legal liability.
- Advice and assistance to take legal action is covered.
- Cover for unavoidable or necessary cancellation or curtailment of course before completion due to, death, bodily injury or illness.
As a member of the Advance Payments to Travel Agents (APTA) Guarantee Scheme, underwritten by Evolution Insurance Company Limited, Klub Group Limited complies with the requirements of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992
Specialist Areas Covered
”Super organisation and communication, the quality of the rugby coaching itself is high, age and ability appropriate with sufficient stretch. As a group the boys seemed to form a strong team and the extra activities were a bonus. Very comprehensive feedback has been provided to take forward into club training which is much appreciated.Sian - Parent2019 PSA Rugby Academy, South England
”The PSA Rugby Academy South England provided my son with a plan to focus on technique that could be carried into the season. We felt that talking to Thomas afterwards he had far more take away knowledge compared to other holiday courses, while the report with video evidence backing up the comments was especially useful.Thomas - Parent2019 PSA Rugby Academy, South England
”Best camp ever I would definitely recommend this camp. My son loved every minute of it. He has attended quite a few camps over the last few years but said this was by far the best camp he’s been to.Sarah - Parent2019 PSA Rugby Academy, South England