At PSA Academies, we are proud to offer tailored, high-performance rugby group trips for ambitious schools, clubs and other squads looking to travel to the Olympic altitude training base at Tignes or elsewhere in the EU or internationally. Since our inception in 2016, we have delivered fantastic development trips for a range of sides including Oxford University RUFC, Epsom College, Castleknock College SCT, the King’s Hospital School SCT, Cistercian College SCT and many more.
When you book a group trip with PSA Academies, you will get;
- Tailored, price competitive tour packages that includehigh performance planning as standard
- A wide range of destination and package options, from our showcase Tignes venue across all the best rugby tour destinations in the EU & globally
- The option to include add ons such as world class coaching on and off the pitch, plus trialling of our partner sports tech where feasible
- Fully licensed and bonded terms on all group packages
- 24/7 support in advance of and during your trip
- Fundraising advice and support for your group
Showcase Venue – Tignes
The ultimate destination for elite group trips, Tignes offers Olympic grade training facilities at 2,100m altitude, with fantastic team building activities across the resort and surrounding alpine terrain.
With accommodation options ranging from the superb UCPA Tignes for underage and youth squads to the 5* Les Suites du Montana and Le Taos Hotels for elite groups, every trip option provides the key ingredients for an unforgettable development experience.
The facilities for sports and leisure activities are exceptional too, with the summer climate offering the ideal conditions for mixing on pitch skills training, with pre-season workload and ample recovery activity.